Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Delicious Home Decor

I've been watching this site for a few days now and I think I'm in love <swoon>. The site I'm talking about it wuslu.com. It is just like woot.com except with accessories and items for your home. Shipping is always $5 no matter how big or heavy the item is.

Here are some items I want. Let's start with the entry table ($55 including shipping?!?)
Or how about this set of lamps

These black ottomans would be great (if only our living room was a little bigger)

Check out the site and let me know what you would get!





Note: I am in no way compensated for this post. I just love the beautiful items on the site. All pictures are from wusla.com.

2 comments:

Five Seconds From Crazy said...

I love the set of 3 antique keys and locks. I'm a key junkie!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Thanks for checking out our linky party and I really do hope that you join us next week. Actually, there's still time for you to join to meet other fabulous bloggers. Just whip up a short post that includes the party button, link up, and you're all set :) Either way, see ya!