Thursday, July 7, 2011

July, Jewelry, and....Juice?

Here's a little of what I've been up to......

I decided to try my hand at some jewelry making, thanks to some great clearance options at Jo-Ann's and  Hobby Lobby.  Jewelry making is way easier than I thought it would be!  All you need is a pair of pliers and some jump rings, and you can attach charms to chains to your heart's content!

A little of my new collection....

Chokers
Cute silver charms


Seashore love
other cool charms
I'm thinking about opening an Etsy shop....any thoughts?

And what else have we been up to?  Well, the hubs finally got out of the house last weekend.  Thanks to a visit from Mr. and Mrs. K, we took Jason to the local Pops concert, with Balloons and Fireworks.
He finally gets outside!



Sweet Sunset

Boom goes the dynamite

1 comment:

Jan said...

You sure jump into things in a big way! I love all the charms. The necklaces look great.