Friday, July 8, 2011

Closet Make-Over

Whew! I'm back! Sorry about the long hiatus...it's summer, after all, and there's no better place to be than outside. = )

I finally finished a project that I've been hankering to do for a while. When we moved into our current place, the closet in the master bathroom looked like this:
Ugly and terrible     
Anyway, we re-painted everything, took out that weird faucet thing in the wall (why it was there, we'll never know) and installed Rubbermaid shelving. I had a lot of bathroom 'things', so I decided instead of just lumping them on the shelf to get some cheap plastic baskets and organize that way. It worked, except that it bothered me that I didn't have labels on each basket. Perfectionist, I know. But that way my husband could figure out where to put new items (or where to look for the existing ones!).

So today in a fit of creativity, I created these fun labels from some scrapbook paper and tied them on with ribbon. I like to sketch, so be amused at how funny that foot looks in my drawing. Enjoy!

Closet now cleverly hidden by a curtain
Neatly organized and room for everything

Happy Summer...hope everyone is enjoying themselves!

1 comment:

aStarToSteerHerBy said...

I love these! Very cute!