Monday, April 4, 2011

At last! Curtains with valance are complete

After weeks and weeks of procrastinating and saying I was going to finish it....they're done! I wanted to make some fancier curtains with a valance, so I chose a McCall's Home Dec pattern. The package said 30 minutes, and I think they meant getting all the pieces cut out because that's how long it took me. Total project = about 3 weeks. The valance was the most difficult part. I had a lot of trouble once I started piecing it together because one side looked different than the other (despite the fact that I had cut out all the pieces identical to each other). The curtain part was easy. Below are some pictures of the finished product. I bought some cute curtain tie-backs from Target to complete the set.


No comments: