Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blogging Break

Here's my apology: I'm a bad blogger. I was sick for 10 days and had no energy or motivation to get out of bed or to even think about crafting. I love crafting but getting sick made me had zero energy. I promise I'm working on some fun things and will be posting soon. Plus Mrs S said she has a good post coming up to make you smell good.

Secondly, we got a dog this past weekend. Every second I have, I've been dedicating to him. He is 100% spoiled and he knows it. He is a 2 year old <adorable/docile/friendly/awesome> Labradoodle. We drove 2 hours to see him on Saturday and then came home with him which was another 2 hours in the car with the new dog. Meet Poncho:
Crafting is much harder with a dog. He's interested in everything that I put on the ground. I need to figure out how to craft with him around.

No comments: