Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Post Excitement

I started a blog dedicated to sewing when I realized that I LOVE crafting. While sewing is a love of mine, I love mixed mediums, paint, fabric and anything I can get my hands on. So I'm starting a new blog dedicated to my home improvement projects both big and small. Here are some things I hope to share:
  • Step-by-step instructions to unique Nicole ideas
  • Finished crafts that I made (mostly inspired by other bloggers)
  • Inspirations
  • My home tour
I'm going to start there and see how things go. So follow my blog, post comments and keep me real!

About Me
I'm a 20-something woman working and living outside of Cincinnati Ohio. I loved to create crafts as a child and recently have rekindled my love. I'm married (just over one year) and my hubby and I have been living in our home for 2 years <seriously, where did the time go?!?>

My husband and I live in a new construction home and I love the new-ness of it! Every time I make something for my home, it makes it feel brand new all over again.

No comments: